I said dont conceal passwords but they are not showing up.

Options

I imported csv from my old safe in this order (site name, user ID, password). I clicked show password but it is not showing up. It has password in user ID spot????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I said dont conceal passwords but they are not showing up.

Comments

• Hi @CCRider, 1Password needs the CSV columns to be in a particular order so that it can import them. You can read more on importing CSVs into 1Password here, but I've set out what you need to do below.

Your CSV needs to be in the order title,website,username,password,notes,custom field 1,custom field 2, custom field3,.... From the format of yours, I'd expect the site name in the CSV to be the item title in 1Password, the user ID to be in the website field, and your password to be in the username field. This sounds like what you're seeing. To fix this:

1. Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application like Excel. Do not open it in a cloud spreadsheet application like Google Sheets, it's important that your passwords aren't uploaded online.
    2. Re-order the columns so that you they are in the order of title, website, username, password, and then notes. Place any other columns you have after these five.
    3. If you don't have some of these columns, insert a blank column in their place. For example, if you don't have the website column, insert a blank column between title and `username.
    4. Save the CSV again, and re-import it into 1Password. You may want to delete the items you previously imported first.

Let me know how you get on with that or if you get stuck anywhere :+1:

This discussion has been closed.