To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Phone Support to fix my issues with 1Password

Options
erpilot
erpilot
Community Member
edited April 2020 in Memberships

Good Morning Team,
I am willing and able to pay for a phone support in order to get my 1Password account working properly...
Please could someone be so kind again to help me out... This issue definitely can not be fix by forum and/or email... Please again I would kindly and humbly ask for someone to call me and help me "Once And For All" to fix this issue... I AM ABLE AND WILLING TO PAY FOR PHONE SUPPORT...

THANK YOU
[personal information removed; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 689000
OS Version: macOS Catalina, 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Good Morning, I became a subscriber many years ago, and now I can not figure out why I am in trail

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @erpilot

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. As this is a public forum (anyone can read what you write here) I've removed your name and phone number. Please try to avoid posting information you do not wish to share with the world. From your post it appears you may be having a billing issue. I would encourage you to reach out to our billing team via email at support@1password.com to resolve this. We're unable to troubleshoot billing issues here in this public forum, and unfortunately we're unable to offer telephone support (at cost or otherwise). If you can please email us a description of the issue I'm sure we can get it sorted out for you. Thank you!

Ben

• erpilot
    erpilot
    Community Member
    Options

Thank You for your response but I am in total desperation for so many months because I can not get my phone and iPad to sync with my Computer's 1Password Information. Thank You so much... I will try to write billing and find out what is going on... PHONE SUPPORT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE...

Thank You Ben

• Ben
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. We've had great success in helping folks via email, and I'm confident we can do the same for you. Please let me know when you've emailed in.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.