Windows / Firefox Extension v1.18.1 has deleted all entries....

Options

Hi,

Looks like my Firefox extension updated automagically to v1.18.1. When I log in to the extension, I can see my vaults OK but they are all empty. Firefox is v75.0 (x64)
Help!

Many thanks
Tom

1Password Version: 7.4.763
Extension Version: 1.18.1
OS Version: Windows 10.0.18363
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @passwordTom,

It sounds like you are using 1Password X, so I moved our discussion to 1Password X category. I hope you don't mind. :)

I will ask our extensions team to take a look at your situation. In the meantime, could you please try to sign in to your account on 1Password.com in the browser and check, if you see your data there?

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @passwordTom! I'm on the 1Password X team, and Greg asked me to jump in. :)

I believe I know the "no items in this vault" screen you're referring to, but I have only seen it very briefly when I was testing something in the past. Can you try signing into your account at https://my.1password.com? Let me know if you're able to see your items there. If so, I'm thinking we'll try removing your account from 1Password X and re-adding it as the next troubleshooting step.

• passwordTom
    passwordTom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg / Kaitlyn,

Apologies for slow reply. I'd like to say I had to rush out and do something terribly exciting. Who knew playing Snakes And Ladders right up to it's natural end with no cheating could take so long?!

Problem solved. Computer reboot seems to have fixed it.

After my initial shock and concern, I did log on to my laptop and found that that was working correctly. I logged into the cloud account and could see eveything there, so I did suspect all would be OK when powering on this morning.

Thank you for you assistance. Keep up the good work!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm very proud of your Snakes and Ladders accomplishments, @passwordTom. It sounds like you and I have similar priorities during this strange time. :lol:

That's awesome a reboot resolved things! If you do notice it happen again, feel free to reach out to us. I totally understand the concern, but I'm glad you were able to reassure yourself by looking at your account on your laptop.

Stay healthy out there. ❤️

This discussion has been closed.