Card type shows without label?

burhan
burhan
Community Member

On iOS the card type shows without a proper label.

Comments

• Hi @burhan

Thanks for the report. I've been trying, but I haven't been able to reproduce this. Where was this item created? If you create a new Credit Card item within 1Password for iOS do you see this on the new item?

Ben

• burhan
    burhan
    Community Member

I think I created this on Windows. When creating on ios directly it works.

• burhan
    burhan
    Community Member

(can’t add mutiple images on the same reply from ios)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @burhan,

I tried to reproduce this issue on my devices, but to no avail:

1) I created a Credit Card item in 1Password 7 on my PC, changed the type to MasterCard, and saved it:

2) Then I opened the same item in 1Password on my iPhone and the Credit Card type looks correctly:

Are you able to reproduce this glitch consistently?

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• burhan
    burhan
    Community Member

I just noticed that my screenshots have "Section Name" and yours don't?

• @burhan

That appears to be a result of having the section name field filled in with the words Section Name on your item. If I do the same, I get the same result:

But I'm still not seeing the menu.type.MasterCard issue. If when saving items going forward you're seeing this please let us know and we can investigate further. :+1:

Ben

• burhan
    burhan
    Community Member

I am able to repeat this easily. I just added a card from Windows. Shows correctly and the same card viewed in iOS doesn't show the card type.

• @burhan

Thank you for the additional information. If you view your vault at https://my.1password.com/ does this item show as it does in 1Password for Windows, or as it does in 1Password for iOS? Could you please post a screenshot of that?

Additionally... what language / locale do you have each of these systems set to? Is everything US English?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.