To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No notification on money withdrawn

Options
reck
reck
Community Member

Hi, money has just been withdrawn from my account, presumably for the annual renewal of my 1Password membership.

I didn't receive an email prior to this informing me that this was going to happen. Normally on a subscription like this I would get an email a few weeks beforehand information me that x amount would be withdrawn from x account on x day.

In this case fortunately it was from a still active bank account with enough funds to cover the cost but i'd prefer next time that I got a notification that this was going to happen to ensure everything is ok for the amount to be withdrawn.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @reck

On the 9th we released a new feature that should help a bit in this regard:

Customers on a 1Password subscription will now receive reminders 7 days before their trial or promotional period ends. {7571}

I don't believe this applies to renewals, though. I'll do some brainstorming with the team and see if it would be possible to implement this sort of notification for renewals as well, assuming it does not already.

Ben

• reck
    reck
    Community Member
    Options

That would be perfect Ben. I can already tell you that the current system doesn't send out a reminder.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback @reck. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.