How family members access on their personal PC's

weinsteb
weinsteb
Community Member

Confused as to how to use the IBM 1password on daughters personal computer. Can they do this?

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: CLOUD

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @weinsteb!

If you created your 1Password Families account already, and you have linked it to your Business account, you can then invite your daughter to it, so she will be able to use it on her own personal computer.

• weinsteb
    weinsteb
    Community Member

Thank you for your reply. My personal account is linked to my Business account. I have a personal membership that i am paying for. My employer pays for the 1Password business account. So I guess I should cancel my personal account. How do I do that and when I do is there any risk of losing my passwords that are now linked? Now on my personal computer how would i configure to use business account personal vault? Sorry for all the questions but want to make sure set up correctly so i do not lose anything. Thank you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@weinsteb:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from one of your devices and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at how your accounts are configured.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• weinsteb
    weinsteb
    Community Member
    edited April 2020

Received it. See next post.

• weinsteb
    weinsteb
    Community Member

Here is the ticket#:
    [#VVI-46933-972]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@weinsteb:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VVI-46933-972

This discussion has been closed.