Is there a way to create a view to show me which of the sites in my vault support totp?

Options
mtk67
mtk67
Community Member

The Mac client shows me which of my vault entries supports TOTP (with the banner across the top of the entry). This doesn't work on the IOS client, however. It would be nice if there was a view that would show us which of our vault entries support TOTP. Wondering if that is possible somehow that is just eluding me, ideally in a way that would work across platforms. I suppose a workaround would be to add a tag to every vault entry that supports totp, but that wouldn't automatically get new vault entries unless I tag it after creation. I was wondering if there was a way that would automatically account for new vault entries, too. Or perhaps make this a feature request if it's not possible today? Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:totp

Comments

• mtk67
    mtk67
    Community Member
    Options

I see the 2FA view under the WatchTower section on the Mac client, which is exactly what I was hoping for. I don't see the equivalent view on the IOS client.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mtk67

Currently 1Password for iOS is using an older generation of our Watchtower service. Hopefully we'll be able to bring it up to speed in the near future but there is a fair bit of work to bring the UI to mobile.

Ben

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#60

• mtk67
    mtk67
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Ben, you are welcome @mtk67! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.