To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrading from 3 2015 accounts to new family account - plus chrome extension issue

anchovina
anchovina
Community Member

Hello!

I bought a subscription back in 2015 for an individual account, stored on dropbox (so i have no master key). I also have a teams account at work which I am admin on. I then also have a random free shared account which is currently frozen (could delete this but need to migrate the data somehow).

Can I merge all these and get a new .com family account? I am hoping to include my elderly parents and brother into this but want to migrate all my previous accounts into one so it's not so confusing. Don't mind if the teams account stays separate though as it is.

Also, I have upgraded to 1password 7 with my individual dropbox-based account but I can't download chrome extension as it says i need to update... but I already did.

thanks for your help

Anchovina.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• anchovina
    anchovina
    Community Member

Hello!

I bought a subscription back in 2015 for an individual account, stored on dropbox (so i have no master key). I also have a teams account at work which I am admin on. I then also have a random free shared account which is currently frozen (could delete this but need to migrate the data somehow).

Can I merge all these and get a new .com family account? I am hoping to include my elderly parents and brother into this but want to migrate all my previous accounts into one so it's not so confusing. Don't mind if the teams account stays separate though as it is.

Also, I have upgraded to 1password 7 with my individual dropbox-based account but I can't download chrome extension as it says i need to update... but I already did.

thanks for your help

Anchovina.

• anchovina
    anchovina
    Community Member

Hello!

thanks for your help

Anchovina.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Catalina 10.15.4
    Sync Type: Dropbox

• anchovina
    anchovina
    Community Member

Hello!

thanks for your help

Anchovina.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @anchovina! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• anchovina
    anchovina
    Community Member

Thank you ticket no [#FIP-66216-197]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @anchovina! We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: FIP-66216-197

This discussion has been closed.