Profile problem with Chrome? (Windows 7)

Hi Guys,

Since the upgrade I'm unable to get the chrome extension to work, I'm using Windows 7 (64 bit) and the latest version of Chrome - 16.0.912.63

It seems to install in the admin profile but not my default profile, this is my short-cut properties for Chrome:

C:\Users\Miyagi\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --user-data-dir="I:\Cache\Chrome Cache"

I think this is where the problem is, my profile data (cache and extensions?) is on another drive (incase my normal drive breaks down).

I tried installing the extension manually in Chrome by copying the URL and re-opening chrome with my short-cut, but it says unable to connect and the troubleshooting app and advice is all geared towards OSX.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Yusuf

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    We do not support multiple profiles (yet). However, we are aware of this problem and working on a solution.
  • Sorry Yusuf, I wish I had this fixed already as it is causing a lot of confusion :(

The good news is the wheels are in motion and we've figured out the hardest part already. There's still a ways to go but we're getting closer :)

This is a big change and will be in beta for a while so be sure to signup to the beta channel.
This discussion has been closed.