To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Accidently signed up for ANNUAL subscription!

max7325
max7325
Community Member

Please help me. I signed up for 1password reading that the amount was around $4. Underneath that price it said per month. I've just seen from my bank that I've been charged $43.06!! I now can see that two lines underneath "per month" it says annually. I completely missed that. Please, I need a refund or a monthly subscription fee only. I really cannot afford $43. I would never have signed up if I had have seen that. It should be more clear. If it was my mistake, then I apologize, but can someone please help me to get that $43 refunded. I would prefer to pay a monthly fee, but if that is not possible I will have to cancel my subscription and be refunded please. (but please give me notice so I can write down all my passwords).
Thank you,
-Max

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @max7325

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there?

• max7325
    max7325
    Community Member

Thank you. I sent an email yesterday but haven't received a response yet. I'm really worried that I won't be able to get the money back. Hopefully I will hear from you soon.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@max7325:

Did you receive a ticket number after sending us an email?

But don't worry about the refund, we can certainly help you with that. Just keep in mind that you emailed us on a weekend, so some of our colleagues are off, so it might be normal if it takes us a bit longer than usual to get back to all the emails.

• max7325
    max7325
    Community Member

Hi, yes I received a ticket number. I forgot about it being the weekend. All the days seem the same. Thanks for replying, I will be more patient!

• @max7325

True, true. :) "All the days seem the same."

This discussion has been closed.