"Please authenticate with MFA" JavaScript error after loggin into website using MFA

I get this error after logging in successfully:

[action/Session#verify] ClientError: "Please authenticate with MFA"
    e https://app.1password.com/js/b5-c6f8592fbb2a5117612b.min.js:1
    verify https://app.1password.com/js/b5-c6f8592fbb2a5117612b.min.js:1

This causes the list of users to send a password item to when using Send Copy To to become mangled. I tried with Safari, Chrome and Firefox with cleared cache and session data om macOS Catalina 10.15.4 so far, and it used to be working. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Catalina 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HennoBitfactory! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share with us the steps that you are following to make this happen, so we can test them here too, and see if we can reproduce this issue?

Also, it would be great if you could let us know what browser versions you tested. Thank you!

• HennoBitfactory
    HennoBitfactory
    Community Member
    edited April 2020

I have been using these versions:
    Safari 13.1 (15609.1.20.111.8)
    Firefox 74.0.1
    Chrome 80.0.3987.163
    I made sure to use clean versions without cache and without any content blocking settings or extensions.

Actually I get the "Please authenticate with MFA" console errors already on the screen where I have to enter the 6-digit code, so perhaps that is by design. However the Send a Copy list is still broken for me These are the steps:

1. Log in on the 1password.com website using a Team or Business account using your e-mail address, secret key and master password, and then MFA code if needed.
    2. Go to a item in a vault, click the share icon and choose Send a copy

Now for me the list appears like it is running off the page, apparently because some scrolling style is not there. This has worked before on this setup, and I can make it kinda work (with bad layout) by opening the web inspector and adding the overflow: scroll; style to the white box element.

It would be great if someone else can reproduce this.

• @HennoBitfactory Want to hear some awesome news? The scrolling issue that you were running into has been fixed by our team so you shouldn't be seeing that anymore. If you do please let us know and we will be more than happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.