• Ben
    Options

Thanks @gavinsmith.

Ben

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

I remember testing this feature in beta versions without any distracting notifications. The release suddenly changed that behavior and notified about clipboard restore.
    Since then it's always the same. Logging into a website, pasting the TOTP, starting to work on something and getting distracted by this notification. A couple of days ago I finally completely disabled 1Password's notifications.

Like @gavinsmith I still would like to get 1Password's notifications but not this (for me) distracting/annoying clipboard restored message.

• Ben
    Options

@viswiz

I don't recall that being the behavior in beta, but that's part of why we run public betas: to gather feedback and adjust accordingly before the stable release. It is totally normal and expected that things will change between beta and stable. I'm sorry to hear the decision we made here doesn't align well with your use case. Perhaps we can reconsider in the future.

Ben

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

@ben
    I think it's quite normal for all kind of reviews or feedback that people who are dissatisfied are more vocal than whose who are happy. When I first tested TOPT in a beta version it worked as expected. So I had nothing to write about.
    This feature is nothing that lets me drop 1Password ;)

• Ben
    Options

Understood, and agreed. :) Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts here.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.