TorGuard 2FA doesn't Auto Fill

Options

Details

• I have enabled 2FA on my TorGuard account
  • Whenever the 2FA box appears, it doesn't auto fill and if you go to the 1Password extension, select the account and click auto-fill. It pastes the username instead.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.19.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Zeinfier ,

Can you please get to that 2FA field, right click it and select "Inspect", then take a screenshot of the website with the HTML code of that field and put it up here so we can see how that field is designed?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Please see screenshot below

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the screenshot @Zeinfier .

Looks like 1Password does not recognize it is a 2FA field since it is named "key", which is a very non-standard name that we don't even look for in any type of field, so 1Password defaults to the username since the field type is "text". I'll need you to collect some details from the page and email them to us so I can forward it to our developers. Here's what we need:
    1. Open Chrome and right click the 1Password extension icon on the top right, then select "Manage extensions".
    2. On the top right corner, turn on "Developer mode".
    3. Click the "Background page" link at the center of the screen.
    4. In the new window that opens, go to the console and type this line, then press Enter: localStorage.setItem("devtools", "Y")
    5. Turn the 1Password X extension off and then back on (or quit the browser completely and relaunch it).
    6. Get to the TorGuard website and reach that 2FA page, then right click the 1Password X icon on the top right, select "Developer Tools" -> "Collect Page Details".
    7. Copy everything that shows up and save it in a text file. Zip it, and send it to support+extension@1password.com, along with a link to this forum discussion so we can find it easily.

Once we have that, we'll forward it to our developers and hopefully this will be fixed in the near future in one of the updates to 1Password X.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Email sent

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you, @Zeinfier, I received it.

This discussion has been closed.