I have a license and I need help w autofill in 6.8.8 Help?

aust5698_bellsouth
aust5698_bellsouth
Community Member
edited May 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am using MacOS Catalina with 1Password 6.8.8. I cannot autofill any login for a while now.
Please help me figure it out. I have a license and thought I upgraded to 1P 7 but don't see it.
What do I need to to? [personal information removed; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Catalina
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• aust5698_bellsouth
    aust5698_bellsouth
    Community Member

Could not find extension version

• Hi @aust5698_bellsouth

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. We'd be happy to help. Which web browser are you using? Please let me know.

Ben

P.S. Because this is a public forum, I've removed your personal information from your post to protect your privacy.

• aust5698_bellsouth
    aust5698_bellsouth
    Community Member

Could not find extension version
    I am using Safari

• @aust5698_bellsouth

1Password 6 does not work with modern versions of Safari. You can read more about that situation here:

1Password 6 in Safari

The options would be:

• Upgrade to 1Password 7, which is compatible with Safari
    • Use a web browser other than Safari (e.g. Chrome or Firefox)

If you need help with either of those options please let us know. Thanks!

Ben

• aust5698_bellsouth
    aust5698_bellsouth
    Community Member

I did upgrade to 1P 7 but can't remember why I had to delete it. Something did not work with Mac OSCatalina. What are the differences?

• @aust5698_bellsouth

This help topic will be able to show you the changes in 1Password 7. https://support.1password.com/explore/whats-new-mac/

• aust5698_bellsouth
    aust5698_bellsouth
    Community Member

Is there a monthly fee for PW7?

• There is a subscription fee for 1Password membership. Membership includes access to all of the latest 1Password apps, including 1Password 7. It is the way forward with 1Password. You can learn more about upgrading to membership here:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• aust5698_bellsouth
    aust5698_bellsouth
    Community Member

I already downloaded it over a year ago but did not install. What is the monthly fee?

• @aust5698_bellsouth

Both of the guides I linked would still be relevant. :) There are a couple of options in terms of plans and pricing. You can view them here:

Pricing & free trial

The prices listed are the monthly rate when paying annually. Monthly invoicing is available but is a more expensive option ($1 USD / mo more). The big question would be if you'd be interested in 1Password Families to share with your family, or of an individual membership would be more appropriate.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.