MyAnimeList login doesn't fill correctly

Options

When autofilling, the extension fills "Username" and then ticks the "Show Password" box instead of filling in the password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.19.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Vermouth! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please let us know the full URL where this is happening, so we can test it? Thank you!

• Vermouth
    Vermouth
    Community Member
    Options

https://myanimelist.net/login.php?from=%2F

Should also mention that I tried both Firefox and Google Chrome, both don't work.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Vermouth:

Thank you for the URL. I have tested the website here and I noticed that, by default, the remember me box on that website is always checked, so 1Password was not the one to enable it in my testing. When I tried to fill credentials in the login form, 1Password filled both username and password there.

Does this happen even if you create a new test login for the website from scratch? That what I did to test it, so I wonder if that will work for you too.

• Vermouth
    Vermouth
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana

I don't think the "Always stay logged in?" box has anything to do with it. I tried filling with that box unchecked and checked and both times the password did not fill either. I tried filling by clicking on the 1Password auto-dropdown using both the Username field and the Password field on the login form, and both times it did not fill the password and only ticked the "Show Password" box. The Username fills fine in both instances.

If I untick "Show Password" and try to fill in again, it just ticks the "Show Password' box again without filling in the password.

Tried creating a new login, same problem. I have disabled adblockers as well but it also doesn't work with adblockers disabled.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Vermouth:

Here is how that website behaves for me using 1Password X 1.19.0:

I get the same behavior if I click on the 1Password X browser extension icon instead of doing it directly within the form fields.

This discussion has been closed.