Selecting Multiple Items

Is it possible, either using the web interface or in the Windows app, to select more than one item at a time? I have dozens of logins that I used for a former job that I no longer need, and I'm hoping there's a quicker way to delete them than selecting the individual items.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tjevans!

This is not possible in the web app, but it is possible in the Windows app if you Ctrl+click on all the items that you want to select ;)

• tjevans
    tjevans
    Community Member

@ag_ana Thanks! I just realized I was trying to select multiple items in 1Password Mini instead of the app! D'oh!

• I think that's a perfectly natural thing to do, @tjevans. Heck, I was just telling someone else how I really like that I can get most of my work done without ever opening the main app. It's easy to forget it's there sometimes, and I honestly would consider that a plus, so I think you can be forgiven. :wink:

• dale_arstein
    dale_arstein
    Community Member

I am trying to select multiple items to move to the shared vault. When I select all, share, there is no list of vaults to select from. If I select a single log in it works okay. Also control+click does not select multiple items. What am I doing wrong?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dale_arstein:

Can you please post a screenshot of the menu that appears when you try to share multiple items?

Also control+click does not select multiple items. What am I doing wrong?

Are you trying to do this in the 1Password for Windows desktop app or on the 1Password.com website in a browser?

This discussion has been closed.