To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased password BUT now it is asking for me to pay again and it has reduced features

mrmark
mrmark
Community Member

My best guess is that I purchased an old version of password and upgraded to new one and my membership does not work.. I have my receipt giving me access for all my computers and I can send it over but would like it to not be public... ALSO is there paid support available

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Password asking for me to join.. have had membership for 5 years and have receipt..

Comments

• Hi @mrmark,

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. If you'd like to share information with us privately you can email it to us at support@1password.com. That's what I'd recommend, as then we can take a look at what exactly it was that you purchased, so we can offer the best advice possible based on that information.

Speaking generally: 1Password memberships are a subscription service (billed either monthly or annually; annually by default) and offer access to the latest versions of all of the 1Password apps for any of your compatible devices. 1Password licenses (which are no longer advertised) offer access to a single major version of 1Password for one platform, such as 1Password 6 for Mac. New versions or different platforms would generally require a separate purchase with a license.

We'll look forward to your email so we can confirm and go from there. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.