unable to login to second account in windows app

Options

I have two accounts. The first account (#1) is a paid business account. The second account (#2) is a business trial account. I have both accounts added on the Windows app and the iOS app on multiple devices. I am able to login to any app and view both accounts as expected. I am only able to login to the apps with the password for #1. If I attempt to login to #2, it is not successful. Is only one login allowed on the apps? If so, how do you change which login is used? I would prefer to login with #2.

The same scenario is replicated in the iOS app. I am thinking it is a user understanding issue, but I have not been able to find the documentation.

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unable to login to second account in windows app and ios app

Comments

• With 1Password accounts, the Master Password used by the app is controlled by the first account you've added, @SumItUp. So, if you'd rather use a different Master Password, all you need to do is sign out of the other account and sign back in. That will promoted Account #2 to be the first added and the app will unlock with its Master Password moving forward. :+1:

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @bundtkate. That did it.

• Glad to hear it, @SumItUp! Enjoy and if I can do anything more to help, well ... you know where to find me. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.