My FaceboAccount Switcher icon has disappeared and I can no longer find my primary FB account.

I have no special details except that the Account Switcher button has disappeared and I cannot locate my primary FB account in other ways.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account switcher facebook

Comments

• I'm sorry, @markfeinberg, is there a problem you're having with 1Password that plays into this? It sounds like perhaps Facebook has changed its UI and that's causing you some confusion at a glance and I'm not sure we'll be a huge help with that. But, if you're having trouble finding your Facebook Login item in 1Password or 1Password itself is misbehaving in some way that's preventing you from finding your Facebook sign-in details, let me know. If you can include your 1Password version, both in your desktop app and in your browser, as well as the browser you use primarily, that would be a huge help. Thanks!

• markfeinberg
    markfeinberg
    Community Member

Thank you for your note. The problem is not with 1Password, so it must be with the facebook interface. I'll just have to keep chasing geese.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @markfeinberg, thank you for the update. If there is anything we can do to help you with 1Password, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.