Saved Form Details – Is there information on editing Saved Form Details?

PatMax
PatMax
Community Member

Looking for information on editing Saved Form Details. Also I can't find "Sync Type" in preferences anymore?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 7.5 (Safari)
OS Version: 10.13.6 also Latest Catalina
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PatMax!

Looking for information on editing Saved Form Details

What information are you looking for?

Also I can't find "Sync Type" in preferences

If you don't see a Sync tab in the Preferences, it means that you are syncing via 1Password.com :)

• PatMax
    PatMax
    Community Member

I'd like to pick the first part of this up again if you do not mind; Looking for information on editing Saved Form Details.

I find that after time if the sequence of a websites login changes, as they can, that I have to copy and paste the ID and PW all too frequently.

I know trashing the 1PW login and then recreating it as if new works but thought if I could simply edit the Saved Form Details it would be easier. Or am I missing something?

• I know trashing the 1PW login and then recreating it as if new works but thought if I could simply edit the Saved Form Details it would be easier.

I would not imagine that being the case. :)

Or am I missing something?

There is also an update function to the manual save process.

How to save a Login manually in your browser

After you select 'new login' there will be another window that pops up asking you what you want to title the item. On that same window, there will be another tab at the top you can select to update an existing item. That might be quicker/easier than trashing and saving new.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.