To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Deleted my account - didn't realize my wife is linked to it. She can't get to her data. HELP!

bartchilders
bartchilders
Community Member

The annual fee hit my CC today. I haven't been able to sign into 1password for 2 years so I canceled.
Then my wife tells me she can't sign into 1password. OH Sh~t!
This is a Big Deal b/c she has critical medical info in her 1password locker etc.
Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bartchilders
    bartchilders
    Community Member

I will pay to reinstate my account. Please contact me asap.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2020

Hi @bartchilders! Welcome to the forum!

I see that you have already been in touch with my colleague via email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and will let you continue the conversation over there. We will get back to you as soon as possible (but please keep in mind that it's a weekend now, so our responses might be a bit slower).

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QDS-26997-876

• bartchilders
    bartchilders
    Community Member

NO-ONE has been in contact with me.
    Why did you close the thread?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2020

@bartchilders:

As I wrote in my previous post, someone will get back to your email as soon as possible (I see that you have been in contact with my colleague Steph), but please keep in mind that it's a weekend now, so our responses might be a bit slower. Please don't keep posting in multiple places, or you slow down support times for you and everyone else, since we have to keep replying to you in multiple places.

Thank you for your understanding!

This discussion has been closed.