1P v7 for Mac set to open in "Favorites". Does not always do so. Suggestions to 'fix'?

wirg
wirg
Community Member

In "Preferences", under the "Mini" tab, I have set 1P to open to "Favorites". It does not always do so. First, I don't know what "Mini" means in "Preferences". Nonetheless, I have set the choice "Open in" to "Favorites". Sometimes it opens in "Logins". Has this been reported before? If so, what is the 'fix' for it?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 7.5
OS Version: OS X 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1P v7 for Mac set to open in "Favorites". Does not always do so. Suggestions to 'fix'?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wirg! Welcome to the forum!

First, I don't know what "Mini" means in "Preferences".

1Password mini is what you see when you click on the 1Password extension icon in your browser, or in your menu bar at the top of the screen.

If your 1Password preferences say that the default choice should be Favorites, 1Password should always open to that menu in the 1Password browser extension.

However, it sounds like you are actually looking at the main 1Password desktop app instead of 1Password mini, which does not follow that setting: the desktop app will open always to the last category you chose. If it was Login instead of Favorites, it will default to that.

This discussion has been closed.