Reload page to use this extension

Options

Comments

• Katja
    Katja
    Community Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

I have the same problem as kalbeas, but I am unable to resolve the issue. I don't even have the "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" in my settings. It is getting quite annoying because I have to log in to different pages multiple times a day and every time I have to reload the page (It says: Reload page to use this extension). I think that the issue is somehow connected to the browser because on Safari I don't have these problems (Safari v13.1.).
    I am using:

• MacBook Pro
    • OS Catalina v10.15.4
    • Chrome 81
    • 1Password 7.5

Here's the screenshot
    :

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Katja:

Are you using the beta version of 1Password for Windows too? I ask because you posted in the Windows Beta category but you posted information about 1Password for Mac (non beta), so I'd like to make sure I understand your setup first. Thank you!

• Katja
    Katja
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, wasn't aware there are different topics because I am new to this forum and I found the site while searching for the solution.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Katja:

No worries! I have split your comments in its own separate discussion, and I have moved it to the Mac section of the forum for you so it's in the right place :)

Can you please let us know what version of the 1Password browser extension you have currently installed in Chrome?

• Katja
    Katja
    Community Member
    Options

While looking for the version of the browser extension I found the "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" setting that I was looking for (right-click on the extension icon in the browser). Problem solved. Thank you anyway!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear @Katja! Thank you for the update :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.