1Password for iPad 7.5.2 requires me to send a 2FA code, but I never set it up. Please help

Steverc
Steverc
Community Member

The latest iPad update for 1Password (7.5.2) has a major serious flaw. When I log in to 1Password on my iPad a box pops up requiring me to confirm my Two-Factor Authentication Code BUT I have not set up Two-Factor Authentication for 1Password in its setting on iPad. I was also never sent a code so that I could confirm it. When I click on "Not Now" I am informed that my 1Password Account is "Offline" and that "Changes you make in this account won't be available on your other devices until you re-authenticate."

Please FIX. This is a serious flaw. Please let me know how I can fix this? I use 1Password on all of my devices (iPhone, Mac, MacBook Pro) and having it screwed up on my iPad is really a screw up.

1Password Version: 7.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 13.4.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New 1Password for iPad is requiring me to send a 2FA code but I never set it up

Comments

• Hi @Steverc,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble signing in. Please reach out to our security team using the form at https://support.1password.com/contact/ and selecting

1. I'm having trouble signing in to 1Password.com
    2. I'm having trouble with two-factor authentication

so that we can investigate further. Thank you.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.