1Password X blocking Office 365 email field

This discussion was created from comments split from: Autofill triggers for Gmail app Search field.

Comments

• moises_silva
    moises_silva
    Community Member
    edited May 2020

Similar issue here with Office 365 input box to share with other people. The 1password extension is actually preventing me from seeing the email suggestions from O365 as it overlays on top :cry:

I am on MacOS with the Chrome extension.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @moises_silva! Thanks for getting this on our radar. Could you give me the steps you take to get to the "Send Link" page beginning right after signing in? I'm not a regular Office 365 user, so I'm not familiar with that one.

• plttn
    plttn
    Community Member

Opening a Office native document (so doc,ppt,xls) from office.com, and then clicking "Share" in the top right of the web Word/Powerpoint/Excel editor should get you there.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@plttn – Thank you!

@moises_silva – I see what you're saying. That one will be a tough one to distinguish from an email field you do want filled. I'll go ahead and get it reported, though. In the meantime, you should be able to click the 1Password icon inside the email field to close the inline menu. Once I did that, I was able to interact with the email suggestions below it.

ref: dev/core/core#1489

• moises_silva
    moises_silva
    Community Member

Thank you @kaitlyn ... for now I disabled the automatic suggestions, is there a way to add filters to disable suggestions in some sites only?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@moises_silva – We do have a "Hide on this page" feature that may come in handy here. That said, the setting only sticks until you restart your browser.

Here's how it works:

1. Click inside the "Enter a name or email address" field to invoke the 1Password X inline menu (you'd need to enable the "Offer to fill and save passwords" setting for that to happen).
    2. Click Suggestions.
    3. Click Hide on this page.

After that, you should be able to click inside that field without the inline menu appearing.

This discussion has been closed.