Mac app seems to be read only

augusto_p
augusto_p
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to login on my vault from the Mac app after purchasing a license.
From the website I can see my vault contents, I login from the app successfully but the vault from the app looks empty and doesn't me allow to add new items. For example there is no "+" icon visible. (see screenshot attached)

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1Password family

Comments

• Hi @augusto_p

I'm sorry for any confusion. 1Password Families is a subscription membership offering. It is not covered by a license. If you'd like to use 1Password Families you'd need a subscription instead. Please contact our team at support@1password.com with a copy of your license so they can help you sort this out. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• augusto_p
    augusto_p
    Community Member

Sorry, it is really confusing all this stuff (subscriptions, licences, etc...).
    I purchased a Family subscription, I'm trying to have 1Password working on one member of the family but it is not working.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@augusto_p:

Thank you for the clarification. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at how your 1Password app is configured.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• augusto_p
    augusto_p
    Community Member

Hi, I've sent the diagnostic report and this is the ticket number: [#ZNY-43147-915]

• Thanks @augusto_p. I see your diagnostics and will be back with you via email shortly.

Ben

ref: ZNY-43147-915

This discussion has been closed.