Searching Function - Highlighting of Search Results

gsaz2
gsaz2
Community Member

Hi, when i do a search in 1password, the program will find the contact that includes the word which has been searched for. However, if the contact has a lot of information, it is difficult to find the searched word without having to reach all of the information in the contact.

It would be helpful if the word was highlighted in some form or in bold so when you scroll the contact, so that you can quickly see the word!

Can this be done?

Many thanks!

1Password Version: 7.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.4.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:hi, when i do a search in 1password, it lets me know which contact that word is in. However, if the contact has a lot of information, it is difficult to find the work. It would be helpful if the word was highlighted in some form or in bold so when you scroll the contact, you can quickly see the word'

Comments

• Hi @gsaz2

I can definitely see how that would be handy. I can't make any promises other than to say I'll pass the feedback along to the team, but we do appreciate the suggestion. :)

Ben

• gsaz2
    gsaz2
    Community Member

Thanks Ben. Before I switched to the iphone I had another password program for the android system that had that feature. Most word processing programs like Word or Word Perfect also do. Very practical and useful!!!

• Absolutely. :) Thanks again.

Ben

• soshiito
    soshiito
    Community Member

This would help me as well.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for letting us know :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.