Can we get Okta support for 2FA ?

Options
meleejay
meleejay
Community Member

I see that there is Duo support for 2FA - we (and I assume many others) use Okta but would appreciate the same level of second factor support. Is this on the roadmap anywhere?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:okta

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @meleejay

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how 1Password and Okta could work better together. To be sure I've understood your request: you'd like for your team members to be able to use Okta Verify, where it pops up on their mobile devices and asked them to approve or deny, for authorizing their 1Password account on new devices? Is that correct?

I don't believe we've actually had any requests for that at this point, but I can certainly bring it up with the team for consideration. :) In the mean time we do offer a number of options for 2FA to protect the device authorization process: TOTP, U2F, and Duo Push. Additional details on those options can be found here:

Turn on two-factor authentication for your 1Password account

Thanks!

Ben

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#195

• meleejay
    meleejay
    Community Member
    Options

Correct, just like you have an option for Duo Push, Okta Verify would be another option :)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for confirming @meleejay. I've filed a feature request with our developers for them to take a look at. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.