Problem: Create pw with 3 fields

Hi,
I got a new bank-account and it´s asking me to fill in 3 fields:
- usernumber (called: Verfugernummer)
- username (called: Verfugername)
- PIN (called: PIN)
(see picture #2)

When I fill in the details I´m sended to a page in an pop-up, the details itself are immediatly deleted in the origin page.
Anyhow I can´t get 1pw to create a correct login, what am I doing wrong?

Please see attached picture #1

Thanks for help,

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.
    3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).
    4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :)

If you are still having trouble, please try disabling autosubmit for that Login and let me know if that resolves the issue. Since I don't know what site that is, I was not able to test autosubmit there.

20111213-br4s3yshka286wsaxr16ty49ex.png

Please let me know the URL if you need further assistance.

Thanks!
  • NovaScotian
    NovaScotian
    Community Member
    This is great! I didn't know I could do that and I have a couple of logins that don't work properly. Thanks.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Great! Let me know how it goes, and if you don't mind sharing the URLs, perhaps that would help us improve the extension. :)

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.