Agent not connected (Google Chrome) multiple Users

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]HI, I have been using 1Password since 2008 and absolutely love it and recommend it to friends and family, keep up the great work guys!

I am experiencing an issue when trying to use 1Password with the latest version of Google Chrome 16 when using the amazing multiple sign in feature they have released.

I have debugged the issue using the information you posted in the [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1Password Troubleshooting Report[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
"If you are using Chrome, you need to be using the Default profile, located in ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default."

This is fine as I can work around the problem by using the default profile, however as I have a "Work", "Home" and "Web Development" profile that are all in perfect synchronicity between Work, Home and my Laptop. I was wondering when I could expect 1Password to support multiple signins. This would fulfil a long time dream of mine.

Could you give any information on if this will be supported in the future or if its a technical limitation and is currently impossible.

Thanks very much![/font]

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, karlentwistle! Thanks for asking about this. You're right, at this time, the new Chrome extension cannot handle non-default user profiles. We need to re-architect a few things in the Helper process to enable this. It is a fairly big change, so it will take some time to complete.

I don't have a time frame for a specific release, but this is definitely on our radar. :)
  • Oh man I would love this too Khad. It's a big pain point right now for me. I signed up for an account on this forum just to +1 this :)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, balanon, and thanks for the vote! I will be sure to pass it along to the developers.

Best wishes to you this and every season!
This discussion has been closed.