I cannot find the entry "Redeem your free 1Password Families membership" in my Business Profile

mj70
mj70
Community Member

Our business account is in the EU. Is there no offer for a free family account there?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot find the entry "Redeem your free 1Password Families membership" in my Business Profile

Comments

• Hi @mj70

We'll be happy to help get you pointed in the right direction on that. So we can confirm the options on your account can you please send us an email to support+forum@1password.com from the email address associated with your 1Password Business membership? You don't have to repeat yourself: you can include a link to this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/113696/ ) in the email. Once you email in you'll get an automated reply from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here so we can follow up quickly.

Thank you!

Ben

• mj70
    mj70
    Community Member
    edited May 2020

Thank you, @Ben.
    I have sent a mail to support+forum@1password.com and am waiting for a reply.

• mj70
    mj70
    Community Member

Hi @Ben
    The support ID is [#QIH-76763-358]

• Perfect, thanks @mj70. I've asked one of my colleagues who works with our EU customers to take a look at this for you ASAP.

Ben

ref: QIH-76763-358

• mj70
    mj70
    Community Member

Thank you, @Ben

• You're very welcome. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.