Business Account Problem

I just purchased the business account and invited my client to share a vault. I confirmed them and then shared the vault with them. When he looked on his phone (iPhone) he has 3 vaults under my account, Private (I assume this is just created for him and is his private vault that I cannot see) Shared which is the shared vault that all team members can see and the vault I created for us to share. However, when he clicks on it there is nothing in there. So he went to his laptop (mac of some sort) and logged in on the desktop app and he does not show the shared account at all and could not find a button to refresh it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jay_Coltrain! Welcome to the forum!

If you login to your 1Password.com account in a browser and click the Vault entry in the menu on the right side of the page, you will see the list of all vaults in your account. If you now click on the one you shared with your client, what do you see in the next page next to the People list? Does it look like they have permission to view items in this vault (just below the Manage button)?

• Jay_Coltrain
    Jay_Coltrain
    Community Member

under people, there is myself and him. and next to the gear it says full access

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jay_Coltrain:

And is he able to see all the vaults and the items in the browser, instead of in the 1Password app?

This discussion has been closed.