tags sync issue between 1password for windows and 1password for mac, iphone & ipad

I've 1Password for my Windows PC Laptop, iPhone 11, iPad Mini 2 and Mac Mini Late 2012
the sync is working great for a long time beside the tags specific
I notice that the problem is with my 1password for my pc laptop and that's because when I add or remove tags it's not showing at my others devices, BUT when i add or remove tags from any of my apple device and fine within them (not for my windows app version).

So I guess I'll need the reset the sync?

*I hope you understand me because English is not my native langauge

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1909
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2020

Hi @Eden Bensal,

It is quite strange that sync works, but it doesn't include tags.

To get a better idea of what is going on, please create a diagnostics report from 1Password 7 on your PC, where you see this issue, and attach it to support+windows@agilebits.com.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks! :+1:

Stay safe,
    Greg

ref: FBF-62231-277]

• Eden Bensal
    Eden Bensal
    Community Member

thank you for your replay
    i did it, i send the diagnostics report both for windows and mac version. I didn't received a response yet.

i upload a video to youtube that shows the problem
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01y9L6siMf4

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Eden Bensal,

We have received your reports, thank you!

We will take a closer look at them and get back to you soon via email. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: FBF-62231-277]

This discussion has been closed.