Why isn't 1Password entering my stored username and password into my Santander US app?

jcpena
jcpena
Community Member

A 1Password window does not appear when I manually enter my credentials into the app and 1Password doesn't ask to store it after I log into the app. It does enter my username and password in Santander's US website in all my Chrome browsers. I downloaded the 1password app and purchased a membership this week so I presume I have the latest update. I did "long press" the password field in the app and selected AutoFill but received the message "No AutoFill Suggestions" in my phone and "Contents Can't Be Autofilled" in my tablet. AutoFill is selected in the 1Password app's settings for all my apps. I think I should I also tell you that Santander US upgraded its app on December 16, 2019. I had to download it to replace the previous app and view my bank accounts. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Android version 8.0.0 and my tablet is a LenovoTAB4 8 running Android 8.1.0.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Santander US app

Comments

• Hi @jcpena. Thanks for reaching out, and happy New Year! Unfortunately, it does indeed look like 1Password isn't able to fill into the Santander app. We have an issue opened internally regarding filling in apps, and I've let our development team know about this one as well.
    ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#172

• jamiebarwell
    jamiebarwell
    Community Member

Hi any progress on this?......Santander is a big bank so not great if 1password can't function with it?

• @jamiebarwell I'm afraid I don't have any news on this. However, you can fill into the Santander US app using drag and drop.

• polash4444
    polash4444
    Community Member

Juie.ratri

• polash4444
    polash4444
    Community Member

This Facebook link enter the password

• @polash4444 Sorry, but I don't understand. Are you having trouble with 1Password?

This discussion has been closed.