Sync via Onedrive

Options

I have a 1P account with a stand alone vault. Currently I sync my Iphone, Ipad and Windows 10 PC via Dropbox. I am currently migrating all my personal files (80gb+) to onedrive. Once done it will make Dropbox irrelevant for me unless I have to keep it going juts to sync 1P. Can I snc via Onedrive or do I have to keep Dropbox going?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Andrew42,

Thanks for writing in.

1Password for iOS doesn't support Folder Sync, meaning that it is limited to Dropbox and 1Password.com memberships for all of your platforms you're using; so yes, you'd want to keep syncing with Dropbox or switch to 1Password membership instead.

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike, that's what I feared you would confirm.

• You're welcome!

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    Options

I want Onedrive to sync, because Dropbox is limited to 3 devices. With Enpass I Can use Dropbox, Onedrive and Google drive. Can you add Onedrive as second sync possiblity?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Rivadi_NL:

We have no plans to support additional sync methods or techniques. We built 1Password.com exactly to avoid having to rely on a third-party service to sync your data. Our own sync service does not have any limitations whatsoever, and is the most optimized sync method for your 1Password data. Because of this, we think that it's the best option for our customers, and we prefer to put our development effort into making it the best we can.

• crkinard
    crkinard
    Community Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Nice to see the money is still flowing to keep the iOS app only working with Dropbox and 1Password.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@crkinard:

1Password for iOS also allows you to sync data via iCloud or WLAN :)

This discussion has been closed.