Alfred and firefox

joshua_m
joshua_m
Community Member

Do I understand how Alfred and 1Password work together? I assume that when I type the site for login and hit return, it opens the webpage and signs me it. The best it's doing is opening the webpage.

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @joshua_m

Your understanding sounds correct. I'm sorry it isn't working as expected. Do you have the 1Password extension (desktop app required) extension installed in Firefox?

Ben

• joshua_m
    joshua_m
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. Yes, Ben, I do have the extension installed in Firefox.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@joshua_m:

Is Firefox also configured as your default browser on your Mac?

• joshua_m
    joshua_m
    Community Member
    edited June 2020

Thanks for the support, to the both of you. I think the goof is on my end. I've used 1Password for years. Alfred only for a couple of days. I've always had the website field filled with the homepage of the website. So, I thought my issue may be that 1Password needs to go to the login page and not the homepage. Bingo! I forget that I need to think like a computer. Haha.

• Thanks for the update @joshua_m. I'm glad to hear things are working now with a direct pointer to the login page. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.