To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

getting iphone to see pc password

tmd
tmd
Community Member

I have 1passoword setup on my windows 10 pc and my iphone 11. How do I get the passwords entered on my pc to synch to the phone app websites for the same websites. ie costco on the pc, costco app on the iphone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: pc windows 10, ios 13+
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmd,

Do you use the same 1Password account in 1Password apps on your PC and iPhone?

I am asking you this because if you use the same 1Password account on all devices, all the changes you make on your PC should sync to your phone app automagically. Please check it on your side and let me know what you find.

You can also check what vaults you have in 1Password on your phone and Windows PC (here is how you can switch between them). Do you see the same vaults on both devices?

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• tmd
    tmd
    Community Member

i installed the google chrome 1password app for my browser and installed the iphone app on my phone. I have logged into the app with the same user name, master key and master password. I expected them to synch. Is there a manual for the 1password system that I can reference to confirm I've set things up correctly?
    thanks for the quick reply

• Hi @tmd

There isn't a 'manual', per-se, but we do have 'Getting Started' guides that may be helpful:

Get started with 1Password

If you are signed into the same 1Password account on both devices then I would expect that you'd see the same data on both. If you sign in at https://my.1password.com/ and then open the Personal/Private vault there, what set of information do you see there? Does it match what you see in Chrome, or your phone, or neither?

Please let me know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.