7.6-beta-3 not saving newly created items

dbreiser
dbreiser
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
  1. Use the + button to the right of the search box to create a blank new item (I have tried Login and Password types)
  2. Fill in the item name
  3. Use the gear icon in the password field to generate a password
  4. Click Save

It looks like it's saving the item while the screen is refreshing, but the item is simply gone. I have started using a name that doesn't appear anywhere in my vaults. Searching on the name after Saving produces no results. The item count in the navigation list does not increment from the attempted save. The item does not appear in my online account, nor any other machine logged into the account.

I am using MacOS 10.15.6 betas (19G46c currently)

1Password Version: 7.6-beta-3
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: MacOS 10.15.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hey @dbreiser

We'd like to dig deeper on this. To facilitate that I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/114067/7-6-beta-3-not-saving-newly-created-items#latest
    • Your forum username: dbreiser

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• dbreiser
    dbreiser
    Community Member

Support ID [#LFB-77993-311]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dbreiser:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: LFB-77993-311

This discussion has been closed.