redundant URL’s make logging in confusing

URLS that may have multiple logins on iOS don’t differentiate themselves enough. I have a few Memberful subscriptions, and when I want to long into a site that uses ______.memberful.com all show up the same in iOS auto fill. I would like to be able to see some identifying information other than the login is for Memberful. Maybe there is a way to do this, but I haven’t figured it out at least, especially since they all use the same email address.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bennetza!

That list of the AutoFill extension shows you the different usernames for the website, in case you have more than one account. Is this not enough for you to differentiate between the accounts you have on Memberful?

• bennetza
    bennetza
    Community Member

The redacted comments are actually my email. But they are all the same email used as the "username", so they all look like _____@__.com for memberful.com -- 1Password. So they all look the same.

• @bennetza,

The only opportunity for disambiguation of those login items is to tap on the 1Password… item so that you can drop into the 1Password UI to look at more details about these items. Unfortunately the Apple API doesn't allow specifying anything beyond the website url and the username that should be used when logging in.

• bennetza
    bennetza
    Community Member

Ok great, thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of rudy, you are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.