Icon cache and prevent saving logins

Hey,

a lot of us are using your product. We've noticed that 1password shows the "old" sipgate favicon upon saving new logins.
Our redesign process was something like 2 Years ago. Is there anything you can do to purge our icon from the cache or is there something missing on our site?
The login site is:

https://login.sipgate.com

Registers are possible from:

sipgate.[de | co.uk]
sipgateteam.[de | co.uk]
sipgatebasic.[de | co.uk]
sipgatetrunking.[de | co.uk]
simquadrat.de

Also our development cycle includes the frequent creation of development accounts. As they are clearly flagged in the register process is there any way we can prevent 1password from suggesting to save the login upon form submit?
(Only for our development purposes as this messes up the 1password container, we DON'T want to prevent our users from using password stores).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @floppyxyz. Welcome to the forum! :smile: Do you have a square icon available? I can get this submitted to the rich icons team for an update. A PNG or JPEG of at least 180x180 (512x512 is better) would be great.

Regarding not showing the save prompt, which extension are you using, and which platform (Mac or Windows)?

• floppyxyz
    floppyxyz
    Community Member
    edited June 2020

Hey @ag_michaelc, thanks.

I've uploaded a square icon. Thank you for updating.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3nKKYWiRw27F1vH9uBGOCtSaKzBoinL/view?usp=sharing

I'm using the Chrome extension with the addition "App required" in version 4.7.5.90 on OSX 10.15.4.

Regards,
    Floppy

• Hey Floppy,

I've submitted the icon to the team in charge of that. It may take some time until it's uploaded and then propagated to the server and the various apps, but rest assured this'll get updated. :smile: Thanks for providing the image for me and for helping make 1Password look better for others.

If you open the 1Password for Mac app and go to 1Password > Preferences > Browsers, you can add domains to the auto-save exclusions list. Let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions.

Michael

ref: dev/projects/rich-icons-issues#665

• Hey @floppyxyz. We uploaded the icons a couple days ago, but it may be a week or so till they're fully propagated to the server. After that it may take some time until the apps start using the new icons, as each device maintains a rich icons cache, but future logins should have these new icons in the near future. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.