Bug: Credit card expiration date not filled in on Orderstart.com

When I get to the "fill in credit card" part at https://orderstart.com/rootcellarch, 1PasswordX 1.19.2 on my Chrome-based browser does not fill in the expiration date.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.19.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alanhoyle!

I have just tested the website and my 1Password X browser extension was able to fill the expiration date at the first try. What browser is this happening with exactly, and what version is it?

• alanhoyle
    alanhoyle
    Community Member

Brave. Version 1.10.93 Chromium: 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@alanhoyle:

Thank you for the confirmation. I have just tested this again and I cannot replicate the issue:

I wonder if perhaps there is something wrong with this specific credit card item rather than with the website. If you create a new credit card item from scratch and try to fill that, is the expiration date filled properly?

• alanhoyle
    alanhoyle
    Community Member

I tried it with a different card and it worked. You were right: when I looked at the non-working card entry, I determined that the problem was that I had the expiration date in the "valid from" field, not the "expiry date" field. Thanks for the kind and patient help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @alanhoyle! I am glad I could help, and that you found the problem with the credit card item :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.