Hallo, seit dem letzten Windows Update synchronisiert 1Password 4 nicht mehr.

Hallo, 1PW synchronisiert nicht mehr. Sowohl Handy als auch Tablet funktionieren tadellos. Wollte dann in der Desktopversion die WLAN-Synchronisation aktivieren, allerdings gibt es das geforderte Sync-Service in den Android-Apps nicht. Somit kann ich auch keine Geheimzahl eingeben.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win 10 64-bit
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 4 synchronisiert nicht mehr

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Bogey! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please confirm what sync method you are currently using? Under "Sync Type" in your original post you wrote that you are using Dropbox, but in your message you are talking about WLAN sync. Which one of the two sync methods do you want to troubleshoot?

= Google Translate

Hallo @Bogey! Willkommen im Forum!

Können Sie bitte bestätigen, welche Synchronisierungsmethode Sie derzeit verwenden? Unter "Synchronisierungstyp" in Ihrem ursprünglichen Beitrag haben Sie geschrieben, dass Sie Dropbox verwenden, aber in Ihrer Nachricht sprechen Sie von WLAN-Synchronisierung. Welche der beiden Synchronisierungsmethoden möchten Sie beheben?

• Bogey
    Bogey
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,

I'm using DropBox. I just mentioned that I was trying to activate WLAN-Sync. Meanwhile the FireFox-AddOn doesn't work either

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Bogey:

Thank you for the confirmation. Do you see the WLAN server option in your 1Password for Android app at all? To check this, open and unlock 1Password on your Android device, then tap Settings > Sync. Do you see the WLAN option there?

Meanwhile the FireFox-AddOn doesn't work either

Can you please elaborate? What happens exactly when you try to use the extension? Does it not fill information, does it not open at all, or something else?

• Bogey
    Bogey
    Community Member

No WLAN option in the settings. There are 4 things to click on or off : Dropbox sync, automatic sync, mobile sync and push messages.
    The addon doesn't start at all. It's grey and when I click it nothing happens.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Bogey:

No WLAN option in the settings. There are 4 things to click on or off : Dropbox sync, automatic sync, mobile sync and push messages.

Can you post a screenshot of this menu?

The addon doesn't start at all. It's grey and when I click it nothing happens.

For this issue, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Bogey
    Bogey
    Community Member

Okay, everything sent. The support ID is [#UGE-26734-525]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Bogey:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, someone will look at the report and get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: UGE-26734-525

• Bogey
    Bogey
    Community Member

Thanks a lot 👍😃

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.