1password api to access passwords programatically

13»

Comments

• Thank you both for taking the time to share your feedback on this. We'll continue to work on the tooling we offer for these scenarios and evaluate what other options are out there that might be appropriate. :+1:

Ben

• ehnat_agilebits
    ehnat_agilebits
    Community Member

Hi Ben - I work with Michael Maher. We want to get an update to progress made on this thread. In addition, do you have a facility (outside outdated cli) to get logs from 1password portal to Splunk? thx -Eric

• Hi @ehnat_agilebits

The CLI was just updated on the 20th of last month. I'm not aware of any direct integration with Splunk, but I'd encourage you to reach out to your account rep (or business@1password.com if you're not sure who that is) to see if they have other suggestions. Either way they would be in the best position to advocate for any business-oriented solutions.

Thanks!

Ben

• mattymo_splunk
    mattymo_splunk
    Community Member

Hi team! I would love to help out with this! Have begun using the cli tools, would love to explore webhook options direct to our HTTP Event Collector!

• Hey @mattymo_splunk

I see you've reached out to us via email with some thoughts. We'd be happy to discuss further. My colleague Connor is planning on replying there shortly. :)

Ben

• mattymo_splunk
    mattymo_splunk
    Community Member

❤️

• Likewise ❤️

Ben

This discussion has been closed.