7.6Beta-3 Not Autofilling Some Websites

Smoky Fred
Smoky Fred
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

This also happens with beta-2. Today I again tried to log in to my Paddle Locker and it failed to autofill. This is also occurring on other sites (not all) and I have hoped it was just a quirk.

I shut down every night and this has persisted since -2 was released.

Any suggestions?

Also, what happened to the ability to report a problem Web site in the extension? It's been missing for a while.

Thanks in advance,

Fred

1Password Version: 7.6BETA-3
Extension Version: 7.6BETA-3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Smoky Fred!

What browser is this happening with?

Also, what happened to the ability to report a problem Web site in the extension? It's been missing for a while.

I have never seen that option in the extension myself, but I remember being told that it was a thing years ago. I think it was removed because reporting websites from there was often not enough, without knowing additional information or discussing the website behavior with the user.

• Smoky Fred
    Smoky Fred
    Community Member

@ag_ana - Sorry, I thought I had noted. I use Safari primarily but have had it happen with Brave, Vivaldi, and Firefox on occasion.

I think the reporting capability was in 1P6 but too long ago to remember. I obviously haven't needed it for a while ;) It was handy for capturing the exact Web site URL. I agree other info was needed. Too bad it couldn't have been modified to require that other info.

Fred

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Smoky Fred:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Smoky Fred
    Smoky Fred
    Community Member

@ag_ana - Report compiled and sent. I don't have a ticket number. Should I create one or ?

Fred

• ag_tommy
    edited June 2020

@Smoky Fred

I was able to locate your report. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: UGC-22616-277

• MacChester
    MacChester
    Community Member

Hello,

i've the same problem with a website (https://tbone.trade-server.net). Autofill is broken on this website since first 7.6 Beta. With the official release autofilling works without problems.

Regards from Germany
    MacChester

• @MacChester,

I'll take a look with the latest development build to see if that particular site is resolved or if we'll need to add it to the list of sites that needs a brain recipe.

• @MacChester,

I have confirmed that filling on this site from an entry I saved with my development version does fill, so you should see this resolved in 7.6.BETA-4.

• MacChester
    MacChester
    Community Member

@rudy

thanks for your fast reply and help.

• @MacChester

On behalf of Rudy, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.