To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Transferring membership types

Richard2020
Richard2020
Community Member

Hi

I purchased a Personal subscription to 1Password several years ago and now have a lot of stuff stored there

Last year our company decided to subscribe to a Business plan, so I also have access through that, and can log in to both sets of vaults together, which is great. I know that as part of the Business plan, you offer a free Family subscription to users, but until now I have let this slide.

I now want to (ideally) migrate my Personal plan to become the free Family plan associated with my membership of my employer's Business plan, so that I can set up vaults for other members of my Family and without losing any of my data - what are the steps I need to go through to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Richard

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Richard2020! Welcome to the forum!

Did you already create your 1Password Families account, or do you currently only have your Business account and your Individual account?

• Richard2020
    Richard2020
    Community Member

No, I haven't created a Families account yet, just the Business and Individual ones

• Gotcha. Thanks @Richard2020. We can definitely facilitate that, but I'd like to consult with our billing folks to make sure we give you the best advice for how to accomplish it. To facilitate that please shoot us an email to support+forum@1password.com and in the body of the message put a link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/114253/transferring-membership-types#latest

When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here so we can get the conversation over to our billing folks. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• Richard2020
    Richard2020
    Community Member

Hi, the support ID is [#PHE-29568-254]

• Perfect. Thanks Richard. I've forwarded your request to our billing folks. They should be in touch shortly.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.