pCloud Website Credentials Not Filling In Correctly

Having an issue where 1Password is not filling in credentials for pCloud's login page. This is because there is an initial field for signing up and a popup window for logging in. This can be see here:

Neither the email or password fill in properly in the login prompt. However, in the background/gray area, you can see that both my username and password have been filled in the register portion.

You can check this out for yourself here at pcloud.com

Any way to fix this? I'm using 1Password's integrated Chrome extension (Not 1Password X) and 1Password V. 7.6.777 BETA.

Thank you!

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @voxelsprite!

The website seems to be working fine for me here, and 1Password was able to fill the login form inside the popup without problems. What Chrome version is this happening with?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

In my testing, 1Password actually only fills the login form inside the popup:

So it's very interesting to see that on your machine 1Password actually fills the other form.

• voxelsprite
    voxelsprite
    Community Member

Sorry for the incredibly late response. Here's what happens when I try to do it. In this example, the email does show up properly, but sometimes even the email goes into the background.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2020

Hey @voxelsprite ,
    Thanks for the update.

I was able to replicate the issue you are showing here and found out what the problem is. The website's developers named the popup's fields identically to the fields in the sign-up form, so 1Password scans the page when you try to autofill and find exact matches in the sign-up form before it reaches the login popup, and autofills there.

I've forwarded this to our developers, hopefully there will be something they can do about it and release an improvement in a future version.

In the meantime, if you'd like, you can contact the website's support and let them know all they need to do is rename the popup's fields so that password managers will be able to work properly on that page, but I know that might be a long shot :)

ref: dev/core/core#3299

This discussion has been closed.