blocked software

vincentrocher
vincentrocher
Community Member
edited June 2020 in Mac

Hello,
I just registered on your website. (first in family version). I already had a personal account, which I deleted. Then I passed my family account into a personal account. So I have a new account with the same email address as my old one.

I installed the software for mac.
He asks me for a password. I can't find. Apparently there is still my old account on it (same email address, but the password is not that of my new account ....).
If I go to the settings, I cannot remove the existing account, nor add a new one. So my software is completely blocked and there is nothing I can do about it ...

[screenshot removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]

What shoul i do ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vincentrocher! Welcome to the forum!

If your 1Password app still has your old credentials in it, please reset it following these instructions. After the reset, you will be able to login inside the 1Password app with your new account ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Also, for your privacy and security, I have taken the liberty to remove your screenshot from your post since it included your email address. Since this is a public forum, that's not something you might want visible there ;)

• vincentrocher
    vincentrocher
    Community Member

Thank you so much

• On behalf of Ana very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.