To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Signed up yesterday,created a memorable password & couldn't sign in as I never saw any secret key

TFaber
TFaber
Community Member

Hi,
I signed up yesterday on my iPhone, gave my card details and then started off creating a memorable password using the password generator. I never found any secret key, I never saw any reference to it.
The end result is that I am unable to log into anything or start using 1password as my lack of a secret key prevents me doing so.
I have already emailed 1password and a bot replied with nothing of any use.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS latest
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:secret key

Comments

• TFaber
    TFaber
    Community Member
    edited July 2020

Hi,
    I signed up yesterday, gave my card details and then started off creating a memorable password using the password generator. I never found any secret key, however I may have been distracted by my kids, to my knowledge I never saw any reference to it. I signed up using my iPhone.
    The end result is that I am unable to log into anything or start using 1password as my lack of a secret key prevents me doing so.
    I have already emailed !password and a bot replied with nothing of any use.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TFaber! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I found the email you sent us with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VMM-98932-522

This discussion has been closed.