I accidently deleted my 1password application from Samsung Galaxy9+ /can i recover it

nexaman
nexaman
Community Member

A few days ago I deleted the application accidently from the phone. I cannot seem to find it
in the apps in the google application. Is it hidden somewhere? All my codes are in it,. I do not know
if i have an account with you guys. Not sure if I just bought the app or a membership.

What do you suggest I do. I dont even have record of the date of purchase. I have used this application for at '
least 4 years, maybe 5. would the application still be on the phone memory chip that my provider could recover for me
Thanks
I use a Samsung Galaxy S +9

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I accidently deleted my 1password application from Samsung Galaxy9+ /can i recover it

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

Hi @nexaman! Welcome to the forum!

You can download the 1Password app again from the Google Play Store. This is the direct link for you.

• nexaman
    nexaman
    Community Member

thanks, I have a copy that is several versions back. Can tell me what vault android stores the date file in? that would help if you can so i can grab it again.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@nexaman:

Can tell me what vault android stores the date file in?

That depends on how you configured the app previously: did you have sync enabled?

This discussion has been closed.