1Password Web - Error Message "Item not found"

Options

Hello everybody,
can someone please explain to me what this error message means? This message came when creating a password. Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @lepetitfilou ,

This error looks like something from our web-app. Were you trying to create a new password in your account in the browser when you visited https://my.1password.com?
    I'm not sure what the exact error says, but are you able to reproduce this issue on demand? If so, what are the exact steps you take to trigger this error? I'd like to try and replicate it here so please be as precise as you can with the instructions.

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Yaron,
    I created my new items on "https://my.1password.eu" and the error message came only once.
    Steps:

• press plus icon
    • choose option "Password"
    • enter own password
    • after press "Save" the error message appears
    • the password entry was saved
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lepetitfilou:

I have just followed your instructions and I was able to save a Password item without seeing that error message. Is this still happening to you, or did it happen only that one time?

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ag_ana,
    only one time.

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

Now another notification and I can reproduce the error. Before you create a new entry, search an entry in the search field that some results are shown. Don't close the results. Then create and save an entry. After that the message appears every time.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation @lepetitfilou. I am happy to hear that things are working again now. We will keep an eye out to see if we get additional reports about this :+1:

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

I would be happy if the error will be fixed in the near future. :-) And many thanks for the fast response.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the additional information @lepetitfilou .
    I was able to reproduce the second error you reported and will forward it to our development team.

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

:)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lepetitfilou:

It looks like we posted at the same minute yesterday, so I missed your second message, sorry :)

• lepetitfilou
    lepetitfilou
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ag_ana,
    no problem. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.